Born and raised in Poland, Danka has over fifteen years of experience in massage therapy. She previously practiced in the University Club and Westlake Club.
Massage benefits the mind as well as the body.
|15 Minute Session
|30 Minute Session
|60 Minute Session
Increases circulation and improves range of motion while reducing stress and tension.
Relaxes muscle tissue while restoring balance to the musculo-skeletal system.
Equalizes the chi, or the energy flow in the body. It is very effective for stress reduction, fatigue,
and a wide range of symptoms including back pain, shoulder and neck problems, headaches, constipation, and cramps, etc.
Harmonizes the central nervous and musculo-skeletal system by manipulating the soft tissue of the body. Aids in the
reversal of the stress-tension-pain cycle.
Reflexology and Accupressure
Uses pressure points to alleviate all sorts of pains and aches.
Some of the physical benefits of massage include:
- Relieving stress and aiding relaxation
- Relieving muscle tension and stiffness
- Faster healing with less scar tissue
- Providing greater joint range-of-motion
- Enhancing athletic performance
- Reducing muscle spasms
- Improving blood and lymph circulation
- Reducing blood pressure
- Helping relieve tension headaches
- Encouraging healthier, more vibrant skin
- Improving posture
- Strengthening the immune system
In addition to physical benefits, massage also has mental benefits. Some of these include:
- Fostering peace of mind
- Promoting mental alertness
- Relief of mental stress
- Improved ability to control stress
- Reducing levels of anxiety
- Increase body awareness
- Relieve of depression
For your safety, as well as the well-being of others, please do not schedule a massage if you have an infection, high
temperature, skin diseases, wounds or bruises.